Manassas Church Softball League (MCSL) is a recreational church softball league located in the western part of Prince William County. Sanctioned by USSSA. MCSL Plays at two locations, Valley View Park in Nokesville, Virginia and Ben Lomond Park in Manassas, Virginia. All places of worship and all levels of abilities are welcomed to play. MCSL typically plays on Friday and Monday nights.
Valley View - 703 792-3294 Ben Lomond - 703 792-3281
Feb 27 Coaches mtg for Spring season 7pm @ Chapel Springs Church, Room # TBD. We will be discussing Divisions, league fees, Rules, Starting dates, and other information.
Jun 15 Registration is now open for 2020 Fall Season. Please Register players, coaches, asst. coaches. No minors due to restrictions.
Jul 31 County Rosters and League Fees are due!
Checks made to: Manassas Church Softball League (MCSL)
Payments can be sent to:
Brown's Insurance Agency
c/o Jeff Brown
9170 Prince William Street
Manassas, VA 20110
Email County Rosters to: manassaschurchSL@gmail.com
Aug 7 Games Start!!!!!!!
2020 FALL SEASON RULES AMENDMENTS:
All rules are the same for Spring except for the following:
1. No courtesy foul if batter already has 2 strikes - will be an OUT if the ball is hit foul on the 3rd strike. (Speeds up games)
2. ***USSSA Stamped bats ONLY*** Must have USSSA thumbprint stamp on the bat and not on the banned list. ASA bats are no longer allowed, Dual stamped bats are allowed as long as it has the USSSA stamp on it.
3. No jersey rule for the Fall Season.
4. ***No one under the age of 18 is currently allowed to play***
5. 2 courtesy runners per inning
***IMPORTANT*** All players will be required to sign a COVID waiver and they will be available at the fields on the 1st night.
1. Please refrain from retrieving or picking up the other team's equipment to include bats, hats, sunglasses, etc.
2. Please refrain from shaking hands, high-fives, good-games, etc.
3. We typically pray in a circle after the games, it is highly recommended that we do not do this! However, please use your discretion if you want to continue this tradition.
4. Please have a willingness to be flexible as requirements, rules, and standards may change. We are doing our best to work with what we are required to do.
5. Please be safe and do the right thing, if you feel ill, stay home!
ASA/USA - Official Site
ASA/USA - Banned Bat list
NSA - Official Site
NSA - Banned Bat list