Manassas Church Softball League (MCSL) is a recreational church softball league located in the western part of Prince William County. Sanctioned by USSSA. MCSL Plays at two locations, Valley View Park in Nokesville, Virginia and Ben Lomond Park in Manassas, Virginia. All places of worship and all levels of abilities are welcomed to play. MCSL typically plays on Friday and Monday nights.
Rosters and Fees are overdue, if you haven't submitted them, please do so ASAP
Mar 25 County Rosters and League Fees are due!
Checks made to: Manassas Church Softball League (MCSL)
Payments can be sent to:
Brown's Insurance Agency
c/o Jeff Brown
9170 Prince William Street
Manassas, VA 20110
Email County Rosters to: manassaschurchSL@gmail.com
Apr 9 Games Start!!!!!!!
Apr 16-17 Early Bird Tournament - $225 per team Register your team by April 7th here: https://forms.gle/PTzVPC6QSVsrrE91A
Payment is due by the April 10th.
2021 SPRING/SUMMER SEASON RULES AMENDMENTS:
All rules will remain the same except for the following which will be discussed:
1. No courtesy foul if batter already has 2 strikes - will be an OUT if the ball is hit foul on the 3rd strike. (Speeds up games) For all divisions.
2. ***USSSA Stamped bats ONLY*** Must have USSSA thumbprint stamp on the bat and not on the banned list. ASA/USA only bats are no longer allowed, Dual stamped bats are allowed as long as it has the USSSA stamp on it.
3. Any USSSA Stamped ball. We will be issuing every team1 dz. of the Classic-M ball to start and then you will be issued another 1 dz. Pro-M USSSA stamped balls for use sometime in April.
4. ***No one under the age of 18 is currently allowed to play***
5. A rubber Mat will now be used for all divisions (Mat will be Senior Softball specs. which will cover the entire home plate and extend behind the plate. )
2021 COVID Rules (UPDATED)
***IMPORTANT*** All players may be required to sign a COVID waiver and they will be available at the fields on the 1st night or emailed to coaches.
1. Please refrain from retrieving or picking up the other team's equipment to include bats, hats, sunglasses, etc.
2. Please refrain from shaking hands, high-fives, good-games, etc.
3. We typically pray in a circle after the games, it is highly recommended that we do not do this! However, please use your discretion if you want to continue this tradition.
4. Please have a willingness to be flexible as requirements, rules, and standards may change. We are doing our best to work with what we are required to do.
5. Field monitors will no longer be present to ensure compliance.
6. Please be safe and do the right thing, if you feel ill, stay home!
7. Players responsibility to notify their coach of a positive Covid test for contract tracing purposes. Coach's responsibility to notify MCSL officials of a positive test/contact tracing. League Officials are responsible for notification of affected/possible contact with opposing team's coach, umpires, and the rest of the league officials.
8. Hand Sanitizer stations will be located at every dugout. Please do not remove them and notify a league official if they are empty.
ASA/USA - Official Site
ASA/USA - Banned Bat list
NSA - Official Site
NSA - Banned Bat list